Man dies inside a shack

A man died in his sleep as a shack caught fire over the weekend.

The incident happened between Saturday, May 6 and Sunday, May 7. The 25-year-old deceased resided at MNS Squatter Camp.

Police got a call out at 23:30 about a shack that burned down. When they arrived on scene they found an ambulance and a fire truck which was busy putting out the fire. Unfortunately the body was burned beyond recognition.

An inquest docket was opened at the Witbank Police Station. The next of kin could not be reached for comment. The man has not been identified.

ALSO READ:

House burns down in rainy weather

House burns down, with no sight of eMalahleni’s fire brigade

  AUTHOR
Fanisile Nkuna
JOURNALIST/PHOTOGRAPHER

Latest News

COMMENTS

Top
Recommended Story x
Ladies continue to give